TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF MEDSERVICESNOW.COM
Your access and use of the Site are also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish these terms and conditions to be binding upon you, please exit the Site now. Terms and Conditions
1. Everything on the Site is subject to copyright unless otherwise noted. You may not use material from this Site except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise provided within the text of the Site, or unless you obtain written permission from MedServices Personnel (MSP). MSP neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with MSP.
2. While MSP uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, MSP makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. MSP assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither MSP nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. MSP DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. MSP assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to your computer equipment or other property, or viruses that may infect it, during or because of your access to, use of, or browsing the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Except for personal information, any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by MSP or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, MSP is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the property of MedServices Personnel (MSP). Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the Site without the permission of MSP or such third party that may own such Trademarks. The content of the site is protected by United States Copyright Law. The misuse of the Trademarks, and/or other content on the Site, is strictly prohibited. Please be advised that MSP will enforce its intellectual property rights.
6. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, MSP. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions, under express permission provided elsewhere on the Site, or by written permission from MSP. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
7. MSP may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.